Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Sumitomo S160 Idler wheel assembly

Kola ยท 2024-07-10 20:19

Hello, We have an old Sumitomo S160 that requires some parts. The front Idler wheel has completely exploded, meaning the shaft, bearings,axle and hub of wheel have cracked beyond repair. We are trying to locate a replacement and also a final drive. We have found some parts on Alibaba however we are not 100% sure they are exactly to our specs since we have no manual or info on the machine. Up to this point it has been a great working machine The serial number tag was removed by previous owner so it's difficult to know the exact year built. Wheel dimensions are 430mm total diameter. 105mm thick. The wheel rib to catch the track is 15mm high by 35mm wide. Any help would be much appreciated especially a manual...lol Thanks again.

Replies1
  1. #1float2024-07-12 05:06

    If you can find out your exact model you could mazbe find the parts manual on ebay like here: SUMITOMO S160 LS-1600 EXCAVATOR PARTS MANUAL --- BOX 598 A | eBay Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for SUMITOMO S160 LS-1600 EXCAVATOR PARTS MANUAL --- BOX 598 A at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products! www.ebay.com If ever you happen to have the same S160 model as I do, I would share half the costs for a scanned copy of the manual :-D I can't order it since I'm not in the United States.