Sundstrand hydro pumps how to find out model and especs Hi, i would like to know if any one know how to identify the model of an old SUNDSTRAND hydro pump that is installed on a concrete mixer truck, i have the serial no. plate but it doesn't tell me anything, i look for all the numbers on the plate and i can't find anything on them, i have even asked many companies and it seems nobody know anything about the SUNDSTRAND old models nomenclature , i hope anyone of you guys can help me figuring out what model is this pump. Attached some pictures.
Give one of these companies a call , I am sure they will know from your pictures what you have , https://www.sundstrandhydraulicparts.com/index.php http://www.flinthydrostatics.com/hydrostatic-pump-motor-repair.php
i already tried sundstrandhydraulicparts.com , they know what model it is, but they don't want to tell, they want me to buy from them the rotary group, but i really want to replace the pump for the right one, not to repair it, in this era of the knowledge and information is ridiculous hide or deny information for market reasons, they had to tell me what i need to know and let me choose either to buy or not from them, that is fear customer service..lol..but thanks 69hayes , and i will try the other site tomorrow, but it would be very helpful is somebody could tell me how to read this plate..thanks.
Flint is okay, but run fast from that other outfit, seriously. I would guess from the size and the model code it's a 25 pump. That plate may be an OEM plate for the concrete truck manufacturer, it's not a standard Sundstrand model code I don't think. Call Joe or any of the guys at EIP 901-375-0011 in Memphis Tennessee, tell them Don at Lanway Tractor referred you. These guys are the best and they sell units made in Europe at a former Sundstrand factory still turning out direct replacement parts, pumps, motors.
I'll try that today, thanks a lot, i hope it works...
Don, what kind of bad experience did you have with this outfit you told to run from?
Here's the thread I started a couple years ago: HeavyEquipmentForums
that is really unfortunate to read. Sorry about that Don.
Thanks, but I'm over it, except when somebody asks or posts about them, lol.