Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Super Pac 600P service manual

cric8192 ยท 2019-02-01 20:42

Would anybody have the service manual or even operators/maintenance manual for this machine?

Replies7
  1. #1Chris Perere2019-05-02 18:22

    I found a printable parts manual for my SuperPac 600 at minnpar.com. You may want to give them a try.

  2. #2Superpac2024-03-21 13:31

    I can hook you up with all the info you need for that unit. Call me 519-504-5322

  3. #3Superpac2024-05-07 18:37

    Did you get your machine sorted out?

  4. #4cric81922024-05-07 21:33

    Thanks but I posted that some time ago I can't remember what exactly the problem I was trying to resolve was to be honest. No longer work for those guys that owned it.

  5. #5Superpac2024-05-07 21:37

    All good I figured it was old but want to keep my info and offer my help out, these old units are drying up and I want to keep them alive.

  6. #6Oti2024-06-13 08:13

    Hey, I could use some help finding some parts if you have a parts manual that would be awesome. Let me know or I could give you a call or text if its easier. Thanks

  7. #7Superpac2024-06-13 08:15

    Shoot me a text. 519-504-5322