Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Swing cab Manitou??

Lugghead ยท 2012-08-16 00:27

I thought I remembered seeing a link on here for a swing cab Manitou that even had a winch attachment. Anyone have it??

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies5
  1. #1Dualie2012-08-16 01:56

    http://www.us.manitou.com/manitou/en/type/1-telehandler http://youtu.be/svGzATNgs1k if you get one can i be first in line to come play with it and be jealous?

  2. #2Lugghead2012-08-16 14:01

    What a versatile little rig. What's the cost range??

  3. #3ironjunkie2012-08-16 20:49

    If I don't have my alzhimers kicking in, I think that they even made a work basket with machine controls in it for use as a man lift! I was checking them out back 6-7 years ago when I was looking for a man lift with better off road ability. I remember that it was pricey but it sure is very versatile!

  4. #4Dualie2012-08-16 21:02

    When i asked the guy at con-expo he said he could get me into one for about $140,000 If i recall. I shortly there after lost interest in it and went over the national crane booth.

  5. #5cps2012-08-17 16:02

    Yep, there was a contractor around here who had/has one, i remember seeing it in a magazine, it had radio remote control so that the operator could stand on a roof etc and have a better view, it even drive in first gear on remote!