Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Swing Frame Replacement 420D (2006) Extended Hoe –

TymerTopCat ยท 2018-08-08 22:54

Question: Is it possible to remove the entire Backhoe assembly and plug Hydralic lines so the 420D can be used while parts are ordered to do a line boring job on 420d back frame? Reason: I would like to use the tractor's loader while I order parts: Swing Frame, Bushings pins, etc. It may take 30-60 days to get the line boring done. Additionally, does anyone know what type of Hydraulic fittings are on a 2006 420d Backhoe, specifically all the hydraulic lines that control the backhoe. I think there is eight Hydraulic lines that control Backhoe. -R

Replies1
  1. #1Tinkerer2018-08-09 13:25

    With the missing weight of the backhoe on the tractor you will have a nearly useless front end loader. Unless you put a lot of wheel weights or, some kind of weight on the back end of the tractor.