Hi guys Ya I'm back with a newbie question again,,sorry. While trying to find out what is wrong with my swing control problem (see other posts) I removed the spool today and as expected I found nothing wrong. I then pulled the two relief valves, on one I found some debris around the base but I'm not sure if it got there while I was removing the valve, although I was very careful to clean the area prior to the removal. I then disassembled the valves and I was surprised to find that one has a rod inside of the spring (33 1 G33241 Pin Pin Circuit Relief Valve)(part#) and the other has a spring(18 1 G34659 Spring Spring Circuit Relief Valve, Inner ). Now the diagram on the casece website for the boom swing control valve shows both valves having the pins and the only other valve that has both is the 432 BACKHOE CONTROL VALVE, BOOM SECTION?? Do you guys think this could be a problem, would one not be interchangeable with the other? Sorry for all the questions but I do have one further question- I lost some hydraulic oil while doing this of course and I was wondering what type of oil do I need to top it up with? Thanks again guys. Ottawa
are you sure the pin didn't stay in the port .. ? I am not familliar with that valve , but some of those stop pins will stay up in the port , while the spring will come out
Nope it definatly all came apart and looks like that 432 BACKHOE CONTROL VALVE, BOOM SECTION. sorry for the caps, I cut and pasted it from the Case web site.