Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

270 international hydraulics problem

IH270A ยท 2008-08-27 23:37

OK !! here is the problem , I bought this old machine not running , and have been slowly putting her back together .. first problem was injector pump, some body had removed the pump , lines, and injectors .. but I repaired all of that and the engine runs great, so I changed all the filters and fluids , but the hoe is still weak .. I took the pump apart ( eaton .. variable displacement ) it was very clean ,, so I removed valve body ( cesna 33100 ) replaced all the o rings, but I could tell all of the relief valves had been removed before , so I think that they could be in the wrong ports .. does anyone have a diagram of which psi valve goes into which port .. also can somebody tell me which line would go from the rear valve body up to the valve for the front bucket .. I have on my valve body inlet .. out ... PSI bypass ... and that is the one leading to the front valve .. is this right ?? .. the line comming from the " out " fitting is going to the main hyd filter ... thanks

Replies2
  1. #1t4250j2008-08-30 14:52

    I find useful information in the Case on-line parts book, you might find a parts manual on ebay.

  2. #2IH270A2008-09-11 01:10

    OK !! I think I have it figured it was a bad seat on a relief valve ..