Hi, i have some trouble with this switch. Dos anybody know of a good replacement? New switch or complete joystick.
Can you post a Serial Number please.?
9wm01864
Bad news I'm afraid. From the factory the switch is not available as a separate part. It may be manufactured by Otto Controls but that's a WAG. You could try looking at their web site. https://www.otto-controls.com/
Found something that would work from Otto. Thanks alot Nige
Did you find an number for original switch?
The Part Number for the OEM handle assembly which includes the switch, is included the attachment I posted earlier. It looks as though it is Item #7, P/N 208-6098, but you need to confirm that. Did the switch you found from Otto Controls not work.?
Didnt order since my local dealer said I must order 100 switches.. Can you see the engine number of my machine from the serial number? its a 3054 but what letter?
Serial Number 7BJ21194. Shown as a plain 3054, no suffix letter.
Thanks, you are so helpful