Anybody have any experience with a swivel pro toolbox? They make a roll aorund bench model and also a top box for them and my son wants a new toolbox and I'm tired of the traditional boxes that the drawers break and don't slide shut and the ball bearings get dust and dirt in them and don't work right and was wondering if these style boxes were simplier and have less maintance involved? I know the drawers might not hold as much but they look like a better design to try unless someone has a different idea. I've made a a toolbox like the montazuma style for myself years ago and love it for on my truck, that was before they ever made one large enough like they do now, mine is bigger than even their largest model but he wants something for a roll around in the shop and at work and is looking at the different models of macs and snap ons and such but none of them warrenty anythng on a box for rust out and thats the problem I've had with mine over the years, the bottom side of the box rusts out and then over time they collapse on themselves from sitting on a cement floor all the time. These are not any better but have larger thckness of steel in them and we thought they'd hold up better over time and couple that with the less maintance of the drawers thought maybe it was worth a try. Any feedback back would be appreacianted.
http://www.swivel.pro/index.html Never heard of them... Just looking online.... I would say NAAAA There is a lot of wasted space.. My craftsmans pull out just fine.... and they are 30+ years old
I seen them that the World Dairy Expo a few weeks ago, it looked like a good outfit. I would think about it for the right price.
Hitachi EX50 URG with 3AD1 engine. Hi, I am looking for the part number of the cartridge type fuel filter used in these engines. thanks Abdul.