Hi, Just wondering if anyone has had the same problems that I'm having with a 953D track Type Loader. It seems that the track links are running to the outside of the rollers, idlers & sprokets. The chains have wear on the same side on both sides of the machine. It is like the chains are running off the machine & rubbing the sprockets on the inside of both chains.all of the wear of the three machines is identical. I have two identical 953D's with the same problem & another machine which belongs to a mate of mine has the same problem. I will try & upload some pictures. Thanks for reading. Luke
Hi luke, how many hours are on the machines, could be just wear, i saw one on sale that had wear like that. i think it had about 6,000 hours showing.
953D odd wear Hi, these machines all showed this wear at approx 1,000hrs
D6 dozers have updated pivotaxles with a built in camber to prevent this type of wear and make the the track frames run level, maybe something similiar is going on here? If the wear gets too bad and Cat won't stand up to it I'd consider pulling the shafts and machine a slight camber on them just as the ones for the dozers.