Whats up Guys... Can anyone tell me where the oil drain plug is located on an T-190 Bobcat? Thanks'
Open the rear door. Should be a hose on the right side of the machine with a JIC plug on it. Located under the crank pulley on the right side. Uses two 7/8 wrenches IIRC. Remove the cap and take a nap. Will be done draining when you wake. LOL JJ
How many hours are on the machine? Do you know if the previous owner kept up with the drive motor oil? I just serviced one out that my customer just bought and the drive motor oil was something I was unaware of. It is a pain on the 190 to change and the require that oil be changed every 500 hours. JJ
Warm the engine oil before draining, otherwise, take a nap as hardline suggested. It also helps to remove oil fill cap, helps to vent a little better.
LOL yea I'm impatient. The oil plug is the first thing I do, pull the plug then change all filters and grease the machine. Most of the time the oil is not finished draining when I finish greasing the machine even if the oil is at operating temp. I should learn to take my time and enjoy the atmosphere. LOL JJ