2004 T-190 Open cab 18xx hours Foot controls Good tracks We’re at $22500 with bucket opinions?
Have you run one? I demoed one in the early 2000's. I didn't like it. Low on power, constantly went over relief, the hydraulic noise was really loud especially when you were pushing harder with it. They sold a ton of them, so there is that, I just thought they sucked....my opinion of course. You may have to spend a little more, but I would look for other options.
Is that the Bobcat where you have to remove the track and sprocket to change the final drive fluid?
I've never been in a T190, but have plenty of time in the same sized tire version, the S185. You didn't say what you plan to use it for. For clean up work, especially in tight areas and transporting often, it might be perfect for you. For me, it is too small. I love my S250, it's a great balance of weight to power and with 2 speed, it is great for taking round bales way out to the back of the pasture. $22,500 sounds a bit high, especially for an open cab, foot controls and a 2004, but if it is really clean, might be reasonable.
1800 hours on a 2004 model is suspect, has the meter been changed? What's the history of the machine? Bought a new T190 in 2001 and KSSS summed up it's performance. It was our first CTL that was quickly traded for a T250 a couple of years later. Slow and loud - this one had a cab with A/C. $22,500 seems very high for a 20 year old BC T190 in the Southeast, just my $.035 adjusted for inflation.
I was never a 190 fan either, plus any skid or CTL with foot controls is an automatic two thumbs down from me lol.
Opinions? Doesn't matter, opinions will be as broad as is long. What matters, as was mentioned previously, what are you going to use it for? Light work, minimal high tech gizmos (foot pedals), plain basic machine, then it's not a bad machine. But if you're planning on heavy work that needs *** then a T190 will disappoint you. And probably the biggest thing, no matter what brand or what model is dealer support for your machine in your area. Dealer support is not the same across the spectrum and locations.