The tracks on my 95 have around 700 hrs. or so. They have a lot of cracks in the inside rubber of the track that run on the idlers some of them fairly wide. They also crawl up on the front idler and rollers a lot. Is this typical, it's the first rubber track machine I've owned.
I have a 90 and got 1500 hours out of the first set of tracks, ran them till they broke, but never had any issues of them wanting to walk over the front idler though. Are they tensioned correctly? Or could there be a bearing issue with the idler or an issue with the track frame where the idler is supported?
Our 95 got 850hrs out of the original Bridgestone, probably could push 1000hrs out of them?? but going into fall conditions with nearly bald treads is a waste of time... imo the worst tracks for wear! The cuts/cracks are from sharp aggregates getting in between the idlers, it happens!!
Our 95 has just under 900 hrs and the tracks are in great shape. But it caught fire and is broken at the moment lol. I didn’t like them though they’re too aggressive. At least for doing work on a lawn. I worked next to a cat they had a real nice non aggressive pattern it was very gentle on the grass in the turns.
Dont think we're comparing apples to apples? Your 90 didn't have the Bridgestone "twisted H" pattern??? As for mine I do alot of aggregate work, 3/5000ton of stone is normal per month... I replaced with camso "Zigzag" lug and with 500hrs on them they have worn about 3/8s
Aggregate beats them fairly hard, same for traversing hard pavement and maneuvering on it in tight constraints/confines. My current employer prefers the straight rib less aggressive on his three machines although on soft soils they do spin out quite a lot, he is not impressed overall with CTLs/Minis on rubber belts. Still has one old Rubber tire with add on steel tracks that do not get installed too often.
Well, there's no doubt I've never moved that much aggregate in that kind of timeframe, mine is used for general construction and I do a fair share of moving process and stone around with it too. I was more responding to the tracks riding up on the idler. I had the block pattern tracks and went the same direction you did with the same style Camso tracks when they got replaced. So far so good.
We've sold over 50 sets of rubber tracks to customers since January this year, and have our best luck with Camso. A bit more money than some but it keeps the customers happy, they are getting more hours out of them than the OEM set they came with new.
I'll look them up, going to make these work for the demo job I have coming up for a few months then buy a new set unless I break one.
I'd buy them ahead of time, because when a track breaks, you're dead in the water and have to wait until you find tracks.
I'll have 4 machines on that job and I'm the only operator. The biggest majority of the job is track hoe and end loader work. Skid loader to gut the interior before we drop the walls and roof. I will probably go ahead and order a set, with this supply chain who knows what could happen.