Hello, have any of you had any exprience with loaders parts source drive motors? http://www.loaderpartssource.com/new-track-drive-motor.html I have a 2003 T-300. Thanks for any info yall have on LPS motors.
I've purchased and installed several drive motors from LPS for T300 and T190 machines, haven't had any issue with them, and a couple hundred bucks cheaper than Bobcat. They even provide return shipping for the motor core.
Willie59- I took your advice and purchased a drive motor and a set of tracks from LPS. They were excellent to work with and have had no problems whatsoever with the drive motor. Will use them again when the need arrives.
That's been my experience JBGASH, I've purchased several, haven't had a problem to consider otherwise.
Thanks, they looked like they were good. I bought sprockets, rear rollers, and front idlers from them with no problem last year.
hey, what oil do you use for the motors, and how much. Do you use the small bottle from bobcat. On the bobcat motors, I put it in the front, in the center of the sprockets, but on the LPS long nose motors, there is no plugs there. They have two big plugs and one small allen head plug in the back half of the motor. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Ok, just talked to LPS, and they said that their motors are all oiled by the hydraulic oil. Is that correct, just want to make sure, because drive motors are no $5 parts