Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

T190 Controls

NCPIPELINE ยท 2013-04-12 08:02

I repaired a drive motor on one of southern shops T190's and they picked it up, called me yesterday and said controls are backwards. It is on its way back up. Ideas?

Replies4
  1. #1Bobcatdan2013-04-12 21:49

    What kind of controls? It drives backwards when the sticks are pushed forward?

  2. #2NCPIPELINE2013-04-15 05:43

    No its a joystick machine, after he brought it up everything seems to be in order for me. But he was trying to tell me that when he had to load it he had to push both sticks forward. I am thinking he had it in "H" but when I tried to put it in "H" I couldnt get the parking brake to release

  3. #3Bobcatdan2013-04-15 07:14

    I will check this morning, I think there is a tsb for no h pattern function.

  4. #4Bobcatdan2013-04-15 08:21

    Check fuse 11 and for power to and out of the select switch. Normal is ISO. When you slect H, a 12 volt signal is sent to the controller to change.