Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

T190 drive help

Asa Joel Spicer ยท 2023-01-02 19:26

Hey guys, purchased a t190 with a blown drive motor. That's about the history I know of the dang thing. -Ordered and installed two new drives (not rebuilds, new) -New case drain filters and flushed the lines to and from -all new filters including hydraulic and all new hydraulic oil I got the machine running after sitting for god knows how long, motors on, tracks on. Went to go drive it and the right side just is having a tough time keeping any pace with the left side. I should mention I had 5 port motors, I was sent (2) 4 port motors and was told to block off the lines at the parking block, which I did. And I've double checked they are the correct ones. I'm a little curious why the left side case drain empties right back into the reservoir, and it looks like the right side goes to the power bobtach solenoid and one other solenoid. I saw it on the machine and thought something was goofy, but that's exactly how they are supposed to be per bobcats fluid diagram. So, do I have a motor issue? Even though it's brand new? The left side track has excellent speed... right side track will only work super good when the left side is in motion, otherwise I can't get much out of it without alot of groaning (sounds like it has air in it) but I've driven it enough now to where I should have all the air out. Thoughts? This is a 2 speed machine but haven't played around seeing if the 2 speed works

Replies0

No replies yet.