Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

T190 Hydro line replacment

Gage · 2010-04-28 07:15

Well guy's, I'm back with a new problem Can anyone tell me an easy way to remove the two L/S hydro line's that run under the Hydro reservoir and hook up to the L/S drive motor. Do I need to remove the reservoir? If so...How. Thanks

Replies7
  1. #1Gage2010-04-28 07:24

    I started taking out the reservior.....WOW.....This is not eazy!!! Can anyone tell me if there's a mount or somthing on the bottom, I just can't get this thing out.. I've removed and disconnected eveything I can see. But it still feels like somthing is connected. Thanks

  2. #2kuangqy2010-04-28 10:22

    Is there any photo else?

  3. #3Gage2010-04-28 10:47

    No I don't.... I might be able to take some after work today. I'll try to post them tomarrow. Thanks

  4. #4kuangqy2010-04-28 19:12

    You are welcome, I hope I can help you. You can email me too.

  5. #5Gage2010-04-29 14:09

    Well I just talked with a Bobcat Tech, He said to take the L/S track off and side guards to remove the lines "its way easier". But I've got all my Hydro lines disconnected so I can't pick it up with blocking the rear and using the bucket. So my only option is to jack up one side with a normal jack and then use block's to hold it up. Do you guy's think I can get away with using a 2 ½ ton jack? Thanks'

  6. #6kuangqy2010-04-30 10:34

    O, It is dangerous I think. Be careful.

  7. #7Gage2010-04-30 10:35

    I took the track off yesterday and removed the lines….Doing it this way only took an hour. Now I just need to put everything back together. Can anyone tell me how much Hydro fluid a T190 takes if is empty? Thanks'