Good afternoon. I have a t190 that sat for a couple weeks through a cold snap here in FL. Battery went bad, changed the battery and now It won't power on the keyless screen. I have checked power and ground on the back of both panels and both show 12v on the red/white wire. I have done a visual inspection of the wires and don't see any Knicks. I have also checked the back of fuse panel and everything is good. It has never had an issue like this. And was sitting for 2 weeks prior to the battery change. Any ideas?
I have never had mine go completely bad, although mine has had little glitches here and there. Like when you push the yellow button to power it up and it comes on for a second and then goes black again. Do you have access to a keyed panel? If so, you could plug that one in and make sure your wiring is good. You wouldn't be able to start it without the code though. If not that, you are probably looking at having to replace the panel. You'll have to have the unit's master code to replace the screen. My dealer gave it to me when I purchased the screen, although I am sure there are dealers out there that won't do that and will require a tech to install it.
If your replacing with new keyless panel no need for master code. That is stored in the mainframe controller, not keypad. Will need master code, (and working keyless panel) to downgrade to keyed panel Iscocell.com can test and repair keyless panels.