Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

T190 Runs but wont move please help

John Duff ยท 2018-02-17 18:39

I have a 2007 T190 that starts fine but will not move. When started no lights come on the left panel. The middle section with the green operate control button nothing works there at all. Arm bar up or down no light, same with parking brake switch. However the lights button does work and the gauges and hour meter work. And machine will move if you push the yellow traction over ride button. But still no hydraulics work. Anyone have this happen? Need help with this one please.

Replies10
  1. #1tool_king2018-02-18 18:08

    Is you drive belt on the back of the engine flywheel to hydraulic pumps tight ?

  2. #2John Duff2018-02-18 19:37

    I have not checked that, I figured it was an electrical issue with what was going on.

  3. #3John Duff2018-02-18 19:42
  4. #4tool_king2018-02-18 19:45

    John Whats your serial number?

  5. #5crewchief8882018-02-18 19:46

    Sounds like your seat bar switch isn't working

  6. #6John Duff2018-02-18 19:53

    Would that switch make the display not work?

  7. #7John Duff2018-02-18 19:54

    s/n-531616871

  8. #8John Duff2018-02-19 12:06

    531616871

  9. #9crewchief8882018-02-19 17:24

    if the seat bar switch isnt working hyd will not unlock. the PTO button will unlock the brake with the seatbar up, (thats the way it works) with the seatbar down, and no idiot light illuminated on the panel, no hyd, and no brake release. it's possible the panel is bad, but it's rare. you might try swapping a good panel from another machine to see if it works.

  10. #10John Duff2018-02-21 22:21

    I wish I could do that but don't have another machine to swap with.