I have a T190 bobcat and the right Handel stopped working. The right Handel has no pressure on it.
Welcome to HEF BryanFink. :drinkup Does your machine have standard manual drive levers or joystick control levers?
Having trouble posting a question. I have a Bobcat T190 that has an electrical problem. I found that the fuse panel between your legs is corroded and it needs replaced. I called Bobcat and they tell me $1900.00 anyone have any ideas. Thanks
Welcome to HEF Idore. :drinkup Sadly, depending on just how bad the fuse/relay box is corroded, if that price reflects what a Bobcat dealer would charge to do the replacement is probably a fair price because it's not just a matter of replacing the fuse/relay panel, rather, it's all part of the lower machine wiring harness. The whole she-bang has to be replaced. If the price is just for the parts (harness) for you to do the work, sad indeed, but your choices are non existent, that harness can only come from Bobcat. Tough spot you're in, but I myself have never seen an entire fuse/relay panel completely toast either.