2007 bobcat t190 the bucket falls down slowly wont stay in position. both cylinders were recently repaired I am told so what else would cause this.i can use it ,its just a pain keeping my heel on the pedal.
Need a little more info. Who repaired the cylinders, what seals did they use? What shape were the cylinders in? Is the machine new to you? Generally cylinder seals leaking causes them to drift but could be in the control valve. Only 1 cylinder needs to leak for both to creep.
New to me so not sure if they replaced all seals. I’ve ordered new seal kits so I’m going to replace them myself. Just wanted to know the next step if this doesn’t fix it
You can test if the cylinders are leaking. There are several threads on here you can look up. If the cylinders are good then have to make sure there are no leaks in the lines and then look into the control valve. Hard to say if all the seals were replaced or if they were damaged putting the cylinders back together. You never know what someone would do when they're trying to sell something.
Piston seal was broke. Also head was cracked. Thanks
Maybe part of the reason it was sold??? Glad you found the problem although repaired isn't the word I would have used. LoL