My new project is my Massey ferguson 200B crawler Loader. Right now I am replacing the Hydraulic pump and cleaning out the hydraulic tank. After removing the tank cover, I noticed that there was no intake hydraulic filter. I have only a service manual that doesn't say much about the filter---just clean or replace every 500 hrs. It could possibly be a fine screen filter that can be cleaned or replaced thats on the suction line. I picked up bits and pieces online about it, but no numbers yet. I think it is missing the holder on the top and not sure what is supposed to be on the bottom. All I see is a pipe inside the suction line that has a threaded hole facing up that is about 1-1/4''. Anyone have any ideas or parts or even a parts manual? I was going to put a filter on the return line, but has to handle up to about 25 gpm.
Probably a suction strainer. Minnpar may have some parts. https://www.jensales.com/content/ppp/massey-ferguson-200b-crawler-parts-manual.pdf https://www.ebay.com/itm/Massey-Fer...m-SN-70213105-Parts-Book-Manual-/301841004869 HeavyEquipmentForums