Question, I need to clear some pockets of brush on my property as well as some other things that are more suited for a loader. My local rental place has a T190, S175, and a TLB-425-D available. However he's saying that neither can do brush. I've already cleared quite a bit using a JD240, but it was tough and time consuming. My question is, would any of these machines be better suited? I was thinking the T190 as the treads would reduce the risk of me blowing tire. The area is mainly thick vines like 3" / 4", sticker bushes, ivy, etc... It's about 5' or 6' tall. Anything larger/thicker I would probably use a chain. Any thoughts? Thank you
What about a mini ex with a thumb?
4in1 bucket on a t190 would make a mess of some 3-4" vines and things (by saying mess it would mess up the vines and get them out) its easy push in, grab, back out and stack ready to burn
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately we can't burn any brush around here without risk of being arrested. I'll definitely inquire as to whether they offer the 4in1 bucket, I'm not sure if they do or not. Ultimately, I just want to dislodge the stuff and pile it somewhere. I'll probably have someone else come in and mulch it up. Originally I was looking for one of the mulching attachments, but I wouldn't be able to do any of my other work with that.