Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

T200 Can’t find the Radiator overflow tank

jif403 ยท 2023-10-09 13:16

Feels like a stupid question but just bought a t200, and I'm looking for the radiator overflow reservoir to check the fluid. I didn't find one anywhere or any loose hoses that could attach to it. I know some have it up next to the radiator. I've checked the service manual and it does not talk about one either. What am I missing? I'm guessing it just missing for some reason, but where should it be?

Replies3
  1. #1ozarkag2023-10-09 20:58

    Bobcat T200 will have the Deutz oil cooled engine, so. . . No coolant or tank at all. Simply uses engine oil to circulate thru the radiator. One less thing to check.

  2. #2jif4032023-10-09 22:05

    Ok well, that explains it. Thanks

  3. #3willie592023-10-09 22:14

    Yep, but one thing that must be done on those Deutz engines is the timing belt. I try to replace them between 2K and 3K hrs. If you go until it breaks then you're replacing bent rocker pushrods and possibly some bent valves as those are interference fit engines.