Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

T200 Tilt issue

ScottyJ3 ยท 2014-10-16 18:00

I have aBobcat T200 that is having a problem tilting down. If i want to cut a little deeper with a bucket or blade I have to quickly jab the foot control to get it to tilt down. I am not able to slowly ease the control for a minor adjustment. Moving the foot control quickly is the only way it will tilt. Any ideas?

Replies1
  1. #1crewchief8882014-10-16 19:18

    std foot controls i assume? :beatsme check your pedal pivot 1st. disconnect the linkage and see if the pedal moves freely, if thats ok..... linkage at the ontrol valve may be rusted/corroded reconnect it, disconnect the linkage from the control valve, if thats moving without binding.... check the bonnet on the back of the control valve, they sometimes work loose, as the spring moves back and forth, it raises up a burr on the inside of the bonnet, and sometimes will cause some binding problems :drinkup