Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

T300 aux hydraulics

CharlieBarr ยท 2014-10-09 08:41

I have a 2005 Bobcat T300, I have a 4 in 1 bucket on the front running off the aux hydro's, after it heats up usually 30 to 45 minutes. It wants to have a mind of its own. the clam seems to want to act like its closing even though the button isn't pushed, it looses power. it may even open the clam without pushing anything. Also the whole hydraulics will eventually lock up to where you can't do anything. ANY Thoughts. ?????

Replies2
  1. #1rutwad2014-10-10 02:09

    Wow, it's been a while back but my friend had a T300. Sometimes without anything attached to the aux. hydraulics it would act as though you were trying to activate something that would be attached. I think it was an issue in the steering lever control where the buttons are.

  2. #2Diesel_doc892014-10-25 21:56

    it sounds like your AUX spool is sticking in the open position.i would get a seal kit for it.