I’m trying to fix a t300 bobcat skid steer with tracks and joysticks.It will not go left at all.anyone got any advice on what will fix it????
Do you have any error codes ?
God bless you. SJC machine are very complicated. you must check the electric, EDC, HYD pump, and HYD motor. start with changing connectors on left and right HYD pumps. if it work, check the electric system , connections. if not, change left and right EDC. and go ahead.....
Your troubleshooting will have you going in a clockwise circle unless you have access to the diagnostic software. Maybe give it a very good visual inspection paying attention to all the wiring & connections.
My sister has s300 it was like 4000 grand when she got it the dealer ate because we bought about 10 and sold another 50 i helped pioneer the sales when I started I could count on my hand who had skid steer now I can’t count that high as to how many I see