Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

T300 needing new tracks, which are best

rackmaster ยท 2023-12-16 18:45

My T300 tracks have 1850 hrs on them and showing lots of cracks . it appears Bridgstone may be the most durable, I sure most costly. What other suggestions??????????

Replies7
  1. #1KSSS2023-12-18 00:58

    Congrats on getting 1850 out of a set of tracks. I just bought a set for my CASE 450B. I chose Mclaren this time. Just ordered on Friday so we shall see. I ordered their best set of track, we will see how they work. I will just hit 1000 hours on the OEM tracks, they are Camoplast.

  2. #2rackmaster2023-12-28 12:40

    Midwest, United, OEM??? any experience

  3. #3Tags2023-12-29 13:56

    I have used tracks from Midwest equipment. Zig zag bar tread pattern. Put them on around 1500 hrs, machine has 2300 or so hours now and they seem to be holding up well.

  4. #4MNGopher2023-12-30 12:37

    I think it somewhat depends on what your application is and exactly what type of life you want out of the replacement tracks. Tracks are pretty consistent regarding getting what you pay for them. Any of the main brands such as Bridgestone, McLaren or Camso (Camoplast purchased Solideal sometime ago) will generally give you the best life, but at a tradeoff of higher cost. If you put very low hours on your machine and it's not your primary dirt mover it may make sense to compromise price for life.

  5. #5Shimmy12023-12-30 21:54

    I'm not exactly sure, but whatever the brand Bobcat puts on at the factory have 1960 hours on our '18 T770. They are pretty much shot, but might make the winter if we don't get a bunch of snow. And they have not had an easy life. Only thing that has helped the hours to add up is it's probably spent 600 hours moving bales over the last 3 years.

  6. #6Vetech632023-12-31 08:28

    I've had good luck with Arisun.

  7. #7rackmaster2023-12-31 21:43

    Bridgestone I believe is the oem. thats whats on mine.