Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

T590 no crank

Tintom1995 · 2025-04-24 20:29

Hello, I have a 2014 t590 replaced the drive belt, reinstalled battery and no crank. I replaced the relays and checked all the fuses, checked out good. Getting 12v at the starter. However I am not getting anything at the feed wire when key is turned into the crank position. I’m not getting any codes unless I hold the key to crank for to long then I get the m2302 starter relay off. The machine started before I replaced the belt and I double checked everything I took apart to make sure I didn’t leave anything disconnected.

Replies8
  1. #1fortworth-cowboy2025-04-24 21:07

    Did you put the 3 Wire Connector back together? It is located by the battery, which you had probably out because of the drive belt.

  2. #2Tintom19952025-04-25 03:43

    Yes I didn’t disconnect it.

  3. #3fortworth-cowboy2025-04-25 20:32

    Can you take a picture of that battery area?

  4. #4Tintom19952025-04-28 09:47

    View attachment IMG_3829.jpeg

  5. #5fortworth-cowboy2025-04-28 18:26

    What is that? That's not the original Connector? I bet you there is the issue.

  6. #6Tintom19952025-04-29 09:28

    Honestly no clue I’ll take it apart and take a look at it. I know the starter feed wire runs through that connection but that’s it.

  7. #7Tintom19952025-04-29 12:23

    That wire in the plug came disconnected from the pin, repined and started right up thank you.

  8. #8Simon C2025-04-29 15:43

    Thanks for posting solution and thanks to fortworth-cowboy for pointing it out. Good when pictures are posted for help in diagnostics. Simon c