Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

t595 loosing and regaining hydraulic function

aawashburn ยท 2022-11-23 15:25

Hello, I have a 2016 t595 that I purchased to use around the farm. It was recently serviced by bobcat and has been running great. A few days ago, I topped off the hydraulic oil, just under the red line. I went to use it today, engine starts just fine, I press the green button, turn the throttle up and when I start to go I slowly loose all hydraulic function. It seems to be building too much pressure and not allowing the hydraulics to function. Once this happened I checked the hydraulic level and it was above the red line. I drained fluid out to get it below the red line and the problem persists. Thank you in advance for any help that keeps me from calling bobcat out. Have a good day!!

Replies2
  1. #1outlawspeeder2022-11-24 00:15

    Filter? If it is plugging up.... When you added hyd is there a chance you mixed up crap off the bottom of the tank???

  2. #2aawashburn2022-11-24 00:18

    Just filled it from about 3/4 to just under the red line.