Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

T600C Need to pull Engine

AJT1600 ยท 2025-03-13 17:45

I have a Galion T600c that I need to pull the engine to replace the rear main seal. My question is do you have to pull the engine and transmission at the same time? Or can you just pull the engine? It has the automatic Transmission and the engine is a IH DT-466

Replies5
  1. #1Welder Dave2025-03-26 04:23

    Not sure but a Komatsu dealer may be able to tell you.

  2. #2AJT16002025-03-26 09:26

    Thanks for the reply. I got it pulled and it came apart like I was thinking it would. Ordered parts.

  3. #3AJT16002025-04-04 10:56

    Got my blade all repaired and back together. Replaced the rear main seal and the drive gear that drives the transmission.

  4. #4heymccall2025-04-04 11:30

    Good thing you tore it down for a rear seal. That almost looks expensive.

  5. #5AJT16002025-04-04 12:18

    I found the new gear at Broken Tractor. com it was $298.00 More then half the Bolts had come out and the gear was in nine peace and most of the teeth wear gone. The gear is not made of metal.