Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

T650 help

Ulmn · 2020-01-11 13:54

i have a 2015 bobcat t650 I’m looking for a service manual download first of all. 2nd issue is the loader arms won’t move, it has a m32-04 code Acs (ahc) No communication to Bobcat controller I checked all fuses Nd they are good

Replies5
  1. #1Ed ke6bnl2020-01-11 14:28

    I can't speak for your particular skid, but I got for the mean time a pdf parts and service manual on ebay for $5.00 and it worked. I did order the hardcopy of my case 1640 owners manual. Just a thought

  2. #2frg2020-01-28 14:05

    try to remove the connectors from gateway controller and acs controller and dry them with the air pressure. must of the time there is a miss connection between this 2 controllers. also check the negative cable on battery.

  3. #3Ulmn2020-01-28 14:18

    Thanks for the input, I’m picking it up from the dealer right now. 1200$ for new acs Diagnostic fee Programming fee Labour Taxes 2000.00$ later Woo hoo I taking the old acs box back with me though

  4. #4tool_king2020-01-28 19:37

    What is you serial number. and email. ? I can email the manual if you like .

  5. #5Gf592025-04-29 16:48

    Do you have the manual for a t650 ALJG20587