I have an 2012 Bobcat T870, serial number AN8L***** with the Kubota V3800, engine V3800-CR-T-EU2, family CKBXL03.8AKD. Problem I have is a no start. Machine was running with no issues then when going to start the next day it will crank but not fire. Fuel filters good, tank full, no codes, have fuel going to the common rail. When hooked up to the Bobcat hand-set again shows no codes. Engine spins with no unusual noise, valves are opening/closing, have no smoke at pipe. Seems to be an electrical problem, have contacted Bobcat service rep and was told they have no information on these newer engines. Anybody else having similar issues ?
Hey, hope you got it fixed by now. what ended up being the problem? It seems like with these new engines if they are not providing a code, the mechanics at the dealership don't know how to fix them.. I have the same engine in a different brand CTL. running very rough, has a dead cylinder, but not showing codes.