Does anyone know where, other then a dealer that I can find the square amber, red and clear lenses that Chevy and GMC are using on their current C&C models? I just need lenses not the whole assembly. What brand are they?
You might be out of luck unless you go to GM for it. Or try Truck-Lite or Grote and see what you can find or change your current lights to something else.
Try your local truck equipment dealer/upfitter. I worked at a truck equip. co a few years ago and we had boxes of the darn things. GM wouldn't take them back, the dealer didnt want them so we just threw them in a big box in the corner and would sell a set for $20.00 to who ever wanted them.
ebay
I looked around on Ebay and had no luck. I was on my way up to the truck outfitter I know in New Milford when I went by a auto shop where I know the tow truck driver. They had a wrecked C&C sitting there, he let me pop off the lens I needed. Still I think it would be wise to get a spare set for the winter.
I just purchased a couple off of ebay for a fair price. The cost of the lenses alone are way too much from the dealer. Just keep your eyes open on ebay and they will show up.
CT 18, It's been awhile since you posted this thread, but we had to put lenses on our chev. 1 ton and they sound like what you're after. They are 3 individual lenses, approx. 3 or 4 inches square, and they are made by rubbolite, which is a european outfit. We looked all over and the only luck we had was to go through the parts dept. at our local chevy dealer. They were able to hook us up. Good Luck! Ned PS does your FD have a website?