Have a friend that wants to use a 6way dozer blade on his machine. It requires 12V connection to switch between modes. He has no wires running to his hydraulic connector plate. Is there a place to plug and play and run a 2 wire connector down the loader arms on these machines. Sorry if I’m confusing
On my 140, the right hand index trigger switch controls this wire that comes from the back of the engine compartment. When you open the back door, there’s a 7in by 7in metal box. Looks like a stereo amplifier. Bolted to left/ driver side wall of compartment. And there is a bolt there that the positive wire run from along the boom arm to control the solenoid of the implement and is controlled on off by the right hand joystick index finger micro switch. Ground it somewhere else and you should be good. For some reason I cut my wire by accident and ended up running a bigger new wire from the battery and I put a new switch underneath the hurdeualix quick connects. So you could always do that too.
I thanks for the info. I may be able to look at it today. I’m a little confused about the bolt for the positive wire but it may make more sense once I get a visual. I’m sure I can figure it out with a test light