Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tak TB 260 code 3609

Rooster75 · 2025-07-08 21:16

Hi guys, I have a 2016 TB 260. The warning light is on and when I go into the display, it is showing 3609 with a number 4 in the next column. Any ideas what this could be? I’m hoping something simple like a sensor maybe, any help would be appreciated.

Replies2
  1. #1csthompson122025-07-09 14:54

    If you encounter Fault Code SPN 3609, it indicates an issue with the Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) inlet pressure sensor circuit. While this fault does not require immediately stopping the vehicle, it's recommended to have it diagnosed and repaired as soon as possible to prevent potential damage to the aftertreatment system. Driving can continue, but performance and fuel efficiency may be reduced. If the check engine light is flashing, limit driving and visit a dealer or qualified repair shop promptly.

  2. #2Rooster752025-07-09 19:54

    Thanks. I think I found the culprit but not exactly. I started it this morning and the warning light and code came on. I shut it off, unplugged sensor, reconnected and wiggled all 3 pairs of wires and it went away and has been running great.