Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 303 Excavator Temperature sensor , Fuel Gauge , No lights on the monitor , No lights monitor . Its and runs .

popularauto · 2025-07-04 16:29

I just bought a 303 CAT Excavator. CAT00303CDMA04727. I am new here . i bought a wiring diagram it was wrong . please help me. i replaced the Temp sensor . nothing changed . if some one provide me wiring diagram. that will help me out . please and thank you .

Replies5
  1. #1Nige2025-07-04 17:02

    Check your message inbox for an electrical schematic.

  2. #2popularauto2025-07-04 17:03

    Thank you .

  3. #3popularauto2025-07-04 17:17

    Hi Nige .Yes i checked ,that's the right wiring Diagram . Really apricated. thanks again . very helpful and fast response .

  4. #4Nige2025-07-04 17:27

    Check out my other suggestion as well........

  5. #5HeavyMetalRepair2025-07-04 19:11

    I had a brand new 289D3 with similar issues. Found a bad ground on the back of the cab. Something to look into…