Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi

DDTS ยท 2015-10-09 17:14

Just got a 2007 TL 130 Love it until now. Ha It has rear out rigger legs on it for the use of a auger. And a clamp bucket. The problem is. All buttons on my right joy stick stoped working. Including horn. The valve for the bucket and legs it out in the open. There is 2 wires going to it. The only thing that happens from any button on the right stick is the horn. I can here a click from a relay by my feet. Any help guys? My legs are down and can't move the machine.

Replies4
  1. #1ericscher2015-10-09 19:52

    If more than one button stopped working at the same time I would suspect a bad ground. That's a generic answer though. I can't tell you anything specific about your Tak because I never had to troubleshoot mine for that issue. Having said that, you might take a look at manually bypassing the switch with some wire stock, just to get the legs up.

  2. #2Georgia Iron2015-10-10 05:55

    Could be ground but also could be a simple relay.

  3. #3DDTS2015-10-10 07:53

    The Wierd part is I loaded it on trailer. Put the legs down. (Why not there there) beeped the horn at my brother. Shut it off. Drove 8 miles and nothing worked. Wish I could post a photo of the machine half off the trailer. Only one ramp on left side ropes at a 45 ready to go over. All because that leg held me up. Was really fun I can tell you. Got if off by putting it in high gear at full throttle and going for it. Worked well and surprisingly smooth. Anyway. I checked the fuse for the horn. Was ok. But I do hear a relay clicking at front panel. In the last week I had have the cab tipped back and pressure washed the motor compartment. Maybe a wire corroded? Or stretched or pinched? I was just hoping maybe there was a inline fuse fuse or relay that someone knew about. I thought the easy fix was just to remove the Hyde lines to the legs. Lift the front compressing the legs and tie them up. But the legs must has a lock valve?? The didn't move a inch while tilted as far as I could lift the front end. My next thought is to remove the legs and cap it off. It just gets to you when crap don't work!

  4. #4Swannny2015-10-11 21:33

    Regarding hearing a relay clicking....just went through this last week with an ASV and assumed (incorrectly) that I had a good relay in the circuit because I heard an audible clicking noise. As I understand it, some relays once triggered send power to multiple circuits and the one relay I heard clicking ended up being bad.