Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi quistion

05rammer ยท 2010-08-17 21:03

I am looking at a TL250 but was curios as to how they handle slopes. The reason I ask is a few guys at work said they sucked at grading slopes. Any input would be great.

Replies6
  1. #1m6302010-08-18 00:40

    i ran a tl140 for a bit and worked very well and had lots of of hp and worked very well for every thing we wanted I cant say yay or nay i just run a bobcat

  2. #2buckfever2010-08-19 20:18

    got a jd 332 and it stick to slopes like glue. but the problem is that the dealer told me that driving across slopes eats the undercarrige.

  3. #3DCDoc19952012-05-04 00:12

    would anybody have some direction of how to remidy this...just got a grapple and cannot get it to grasp anything. I have a TL-150...DONT KNOW WHERE TO START...HELP...

  4. #4bpogue2012-05-04 20:29

    What exactly is your problem?

  5. #5DCDoc19952012-05-05 08:54

    tl-150 bought a new grapple, cannot get it to grab anything. it opens up w/force but will not close-up. you can grag it and keep it from closing w/your hands.its not pressuring up to grasp anything..I guess maybe a pressure solenoid or relay????Have no clue...thanx.Chet.. ointhead

  6. #674inchShovel2012-05-06 22:46

    Back to the topic at hand... I have spent some time in TL 130, and found it too tall, too narrow which is a bad combination. When on grades, hills it felt a little tippy, but the bigger TK's seem better proportioned. I wonder if the comments you have heard are from those that only have run 130's?