I have a 2006 TB175 that I am currently in the process of replacing the sliding side glass in. Does anyone have a picture they could post of the weatherstripping that goes between the two pieces of glass? It is backordered with Tak and I am trying to find an alternative. The glass was broken with I purchased the machine and I have no idea what this seal should look like.
I don't. There are several members that have TB175's. They may see this and offer to help you. But, depending on the size of the gap between the two windows you could use either plain ole rectangular weather stripping that has adhesive on one side or a small diameter rubber hose cut open length ways until your dealer gets in the proper seal. Do you have or need the parts manual ?
I do have a copy of the parts manual, but it doesn't show any detail.