I have a tb 035, and it has been overheating like crazy all of a sudden. anyone have a prt number for a napa or carquest,,etc. thermostat? Tak wants arm and a leg. Also, does anyone have one of these with the yanmar? i am wandering about the crankcase vent. It has a tube running from valve cover (pcv) down to under engine cage. I notice A LOT of smoke coming from this lately. Its just smog looking oily ****. drips oil from there. Anyone have a solution to set up something to do away with smoke? Does anyone elses smoke form the crankcase vent really bad? Thing has ran flawlessly since we got it and we have put a lot of septic systems in with it. I love it, but wandering if I should trade it Thanks, guys.
take the tstat out and run it , if its not running cooler you may have a head gasket issue or something else.