Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

takeuchi tb 125

larsyboy0 ยท 2010-09-12 21:56

Anybody know a good place to get a repair manual for a tb125, I've got to replace a hose on the main boom that goes under the floor and I need to figure out how to flip the cab up, anybody ever work on one of these?

Replies2
  1. #1Goose2010-09-12 22:14

    To tilt the cab you need to back out the allen bolt and the left rear corner of the cab. the bolt does not come all the way out. Then there is a hole right around the bolt that you put a 1/4 rod or a long punch through to release the inner latch. If you look through the rear hood you can see the latch until you get the feel for releasing it. Then the cab should tilt forward and get you access to the hoses and control valve.

  2. #2larsyboy02010-09-12 22:55

    I saw the latches in there, had no clue how to release them, that should be a big help, thanks.