Do you guys think switching joystick patterns from gradall to johndeere affects the machines performance,,,,i figure use the patterns you are use to,,,what do you think,,d
we have ours set up with cat controls and there is no problem running it what model did you get. actually it is just as fast as our 330b excavator and makes it so just about anyone can run it
Thanks,ours you can change from gradall to sae or johndeere ,the model is a 4100 i think ,my forman says leave the joystick gradall but i disagree i think a guy should ude the controls he is comfortable with,,thanks john
yea use what ever your comfortable with and you can run the remote in 1st gear instead of lo lo if your on a pretty flat surface makes it move a little faster
I am a slow learner, so I always want to go with controls I am used to.
If the controls are adjustable, use the pattern you know best, especially if you're working around people. If you want to learn a new (to you) pattern do that when there are no people around. No one to get injured, (or psych you out) that way.
gradall controls the foreman that told you what controls to use is not displaying any common sense. Tell him if he likes gradall controls let him use them all he wants, as long as you get the job done(safely, productively) he should mind his own business as to what pattern you use. Buckethead said it very well, I totally agree with him.
THANKS GANG ,I DONT FEEL LIKE IM ALONE WITH MY THOUGHTS ON THE MACHINE .I LIKE IT GUESS IT DOES TAKE SOME TIME TO GET USE TO...Dee