I have a tb 135 with a cab and broke out one of the sliding side windows could some one explain to me how to replace the window is it neccessary to remove the complete unit from the cab to install the window
If you post a picture of the window, with the associated hardware, someone can give more specific instructions, but here's a video that shows how to do pinch strip installations... https://youtu.be/QvcJ_lU_VpQ
TB 135 window pics Here are photos of the window in question as I stated the sliding window is in a metal frame in the side of the excavator there is no rubber seal have already watched the you tube with the rubber gasket that is why I am here
Is the frame a two piece assembly ? Look to see if the inner half of the complete frame can be removed. That would allow the windows to be removed while the outer half of the frame stays attached to the cab. Never have done one but that is how it appears to me