Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi TB 35S

chopped ยท 2014-09-15 21:26

Im looking for anyone who has one or has some info.. Would be much appreciated. Looks like its an oldy but a goody to me . Thanks.

Replies10
  1. #1chopped2014-09-15 21:35

    Here it is. (or like) http://takeuchi-us.com/downloads/TB35S.pdf

  2. #2lantraxco2014-09-15 23:13

    The machines of this vintage were simple and pretty much bulletproof, they just ran and ran. New enough to have a separate small blade pump so it doesn't go sideways when you're trying to push a little dirt with the blade and need to adjust up or down. Got the boom swing so you can dig up against a wall or obstacle and still swing enough to sidecast or load out spoils. What, mid 80's machine as I recall? So.... what's the question?

  3. #3finaldrive2014-09-16 09:33

    It has a Nachi final drive on it that is obsolete and there is no replacement option.

  4. #4chopped2014-09-16 22:32

    WOW not good.the guy im getting it from hasnt had any troubles.How often do they go bad? Any aval. as junk yard ones?Or cn I rebuild if they go bad? thanks for the warning. some food for thought..

  5. #5chopped2014-09-16 22:35

    I was just wondering how they were, before i get it.any bads or goods about it...Now the final drive part has me worried

  6. #6chopped2014-09-17 08:47

    Yes im assuming mid or maybe late 80's I havent found many online (utube,etc) to compare with My friend got it 6 years ago and has used it every summer for very light work. Cant see where it was abused by the previous owner, (landscaper).But I know how my friend treats his stuff.I wish I knew how many hours, Ill be finding that out on my next visit.Would just like to find somone who is still using this model.to compare notes with.

  7. #7finaldrive2014-09-17 12:35

    No repair parts are available. No used available. Just keep fresh oil in the gearbox and you should be fine. It was not a problem point on the machine. You may never have a problem with it. Just letting you know that if you do, there is no replacement option.

  8. #8Sirena2020-05-30 15:16

    Well, My heart just sank. I'm reading what I guess I already knew. We have a little TB35 with a shot final drive. It's obsolete, can't find one anywhere. been hobbling it along for a while, pushing it around with the bucket. If it wasn't for turning, she runs like new. I'm not quite ready to send her to the scrap heap. I joined hoping to find some resources. maybe someone knows of one sitting on a shelf somewhere, or maybe a machine that being parted out, or even someone able to rebuild it, the planetary gears are toast, she'd been spitting teeth for a while. I also saw where someone had manuals to email. I have the parts manual but I would like to get the service manual.

  9. #9Sirena2020-05-30 15:23

    ours is a 1984 and needs a final drive, has been a great little machine for getting in tight spots though

  10. #10heymccall2020-05-30 20:29

    https://duraquipfinaldrives.com/products/7848?variant=15331239624770 ???