Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi TB015 Boom/Bucket controls not working

mpilihp ยท 2018-07-05 19:16

Hello Its a 2003 unit I was told, I went to fire it up for a project (been sitting since last fall) and the boom and bucket controls are not working but the tracks and blade are. I found this thread and I think its the same issue but the OP did not state where he found the relay that the safety switch operates. HeavyEquipmentForums I can find the safety switch and it is working so its probably the relay it controls. Can anyone tell me where to look on this machine for it? Thanks ~ Phil

Replies2
  1. #1mikebramel2018-07-06 11:23

    Yes sounds like issue with the pilot lock out valve or control to the valve

  2. #2mpilihp2018-07-18 17:25

    So i discovered it was chewed wires probably a mouse. there was many but only affecting the lockout. all fixed and working but found a new issue doing grease and oil. one final drive is toast. oil just pours out and it was full of mud. When i got it the rear seal leaked alittle and i did a mix of gear o and 00 grease but even that isnt staying. Is there a good source for replacement finals maybe rebuilts to save some $$,. thanks Phil