Hello I have a problem with my takeuchi. Model Tb016 serial 11607459. year 2004. So i have weak hydraulic. All section. i can raise my self with spoon but i must first push with spoon and when with boom blade. If i push with boom blade first i cant raise my self. I cant turn on spot . Digging power is low too. I changed hydraulic pump filters and oil but my problem is presist.
I mean dozer blade not Boom blade sorry.
Good day According to my information, the boom bucket and blade are all powered by one of the twin piston pump circuits. If you have no problem with the bucket, this will isolate the issue to be at the main control valve. You do not mention which pump has been changed? Kind regards Uffex
Good day sir. I changed whole piston pump. And i have one more maybe important think what i discover today. When i lift my self with a bucket and then with dozer blade first hydraulic cylinder (from the cabin side) release a little bit and i will fall. Hudraulic cylinders was rapaired too but nothing changed. So i think the problem will be in main control valve because nothing more left i think.
Good day I suggest you hook a pressure gauge to the weak circuit and measure what pressure you have, we can better diagnose where the problem is to be sorted. Kind reagrds Uffex
Hello So yesterday i disassembled main control valve from excavator. I will buy o-rings and i try repair it. Do you have prices on new part ? i dissasemble 5 sections and in second i found badly assembled spacer ring on overpressure valve. I have all section weak. Only blade work normal. Have a nice day and Thank you
Good day Sorry I have no contacts for spare parts for that make great you have found the cause of the problem. Kind regards Uffex
Good Day So today i complete repair of my main control valve. I set pressure relief valves cca 200 bar each. No change. problem still presist. i saw when i pull blade dont i have 200bar but when i want lift it pressure is not above 150. Any advice ?
Good day To help I must have clear understanding of the issue > P1 pump provides the fluid for Boom, Bucket, Left Travel, Auxiliary do all these circuits work Ok? >P2 pump provides fluid for Arm, Swing, Right Travel, Auxiliary are these all operating Ok? >P3 Slew, Dozer Blade Ok? >P4 Lever Lock 2nd Speed Travel, Slew P.B. Release Ok? Kind regards Uffex
Heloo I think dozer blade work fine 2 speed and slew. I have problem with week power of bucket arm boom and both travels (i cant turn my self on spot) I can rise excavator only if i push with boom first and then with dozer. If i push with dozer first boom cant lift me. And if i lift my self with boom and then with dozer do not hold all the pressure and drop me down a little bit
Good day As I follow your post the issue appears to be low pressure to Boom & Bucket both of which are supplied by Pump No.1. This has been replaced I assume precautions have been taken according to good working practice. I suggest you install a pressure gauge on the boom circuit full stroke the cylinder and measure the pressure. A possibility is that of a fault with the relief valve. If the pumpss were replaced as a matter of break up it could be broken parts holding the valve open, see attched. Kind regards Uffex
Hello Today i do what you suggest and i can measure 200 bar on both hydraulic pipes near boom cylinder. I measure it like on photo. So if i have 200 bar on cylinder. And have weak power. The problem must be in cylinder right? And one more maybe important thing when i release joystick pressure drop really slow to zero
Good day Sorry for late response, the pressures for boom appear OK. Did you check with low revolutions (Reduced flow) Attached information to checkout boom cylinder, it is illustrated for twin cylinders but the process is the same for single cylinder. Another question are you attempting to raise the machine using only the boom cylinder? Kind regards Uffex
Hello. At first i want to thank you for respond at all.I try cylinder and internal countrol leakage as it shown on picture below. I check arm cylinder and bucket cylinder too. All cylinder looks good. But yesterday i saw that I have good pressure on boom cylinder but it goes up really slow. So I think i can have problem in joysticks. And yes i try raise the machine only with boom cylinder and there is no problem.
Good day Raising the machine using only the boom cylinder is troublesome with most excavators. What I ask you to understand is you are using the annulus side of the cylinder (Piston rod side), the force is very much decreased in comparison with the full piston side (Raising the boom). If you like to test out my statement when raising the machine from the ground use the arm in addition to the boom, if it lifts fine it is less probable you have any issue. Checking out the Remote Control Lever function is a matter of correct pressure against the spool at the main control valve. On the website, the information is lodged and free for you to read or download. Kind regards Uffex
Okey. Its just like u say. When i raise the machine with boom cylinder and arm cylinder i can make it easy. Pressure is good. But still the speed on boom cylinder arm cylinder and travel motor is too slow. But if i use boom cylinder and travel at same time travel motor go faster. I rly regret that I bought this excavator but one is always learning
Good day Sorry you are disappointed with the machine, let us try to get to a better day. Attached is the speed you should have from the hydraulics. Note only start to time from when the cylinder starts to move, not when you pull the lever. Full engine speed and warm fluid, come back with your results and I will try to get it at the correct speed. Kind regards Uffex
Hello So boom extend 3.5 -4 sec. Boom retract free fall 1 sec. Arm ext 3.5 sec Arm ret 3 sec Bucket ext 2.8 sec Bucket ret 2.5 sec Dozer ext 4 sec Dozer ret 3.5 sec
Good day The boom looks slow to raise and fast to lower, this indicates flow loss on the boom circuit. You could try switching the boom shock valves side to side and test if that has any effect. Measuring spool movement would also eliminate that part as a possibility. Kind regards Uffex
Good day Thank you for respond but i dont know what you mean when you say shock valves. Switching hoses on cylinder ? Spool on main control valve on boom section ? Is it this one what i mark on photo ? And one more think as you can see i dont have boom bucket like in my manual is that right ?
Good day Please see attached. Kind regards Uffex
Hello. I get what you mean. But on your picture there is boom slice diferent then mine just like in my manual. Is that possible that someone changed a part on mine boom part for arm part for example? And if its okey can be different flow on port relief valve on extend cylinder and retract ? Or how it works ? Because when i raise boom i need bigger oil flow then when im lower boom ? Or is my thoughts wrong ? I post photo forcomparison my boom slice and in manual.
Good day The illustration I have used is one from our library and may differ slightly, both port relief valve parameters are the same. If the cylinder lift port relief leaks it will result is slow movement, you are correct to get the speed you need higher fluid flow for given time for the boom raise. Don't worry how the port relief works, that may only fog the issue. Kind regards Uffex
Hello sir Pressure is same on both side of cylinder. Today i switch hoses on cylinder then i have problem with rising my machine. but boom rising was great. so the problem is on pilot, joyistick backward or port relief valve. Tomorrow i want try switch them as you say. And spool you mean on realief valve?
So today I was have some time for my excavator but no big deal. So problem with slow rising boom and fast lower boom still pressist. What i have done. Once more try boom cylinder internal leakage, boom block leakage. Then i measure pressure on both sides on boom block (220bar) But pressure rising fast on 170 fast and then slowly when i keep holding pilot. I can make a video if this can be a problem. Then i switch port relief valve from bucket block. No change. still have problem with slow rising boom cylinder and low power when i move only one travel motor (want turn around on the spot). What i resolve. With both travel motor activated i have problem with engine choke (high pressure on P1).