Hello, I have a 2006 TB135. The 2 speed travel has not worked since I have owned it. When I press the button, the rabbit light comes on. Also checked the fuse for 2 speed travel which is ok.. What should I check next?
Good day CT You have two solenoid valves at the pumps one is for control lock out the other is for the tracks (Crawlers speed) suggest you check that the power is arriving as it should with a multi meter, use both the ground and live to confirm connection - if this is good check the pilot pressure to the undercarriage P port at the central passage. It is probable that the solenoid valve is the issue as you have all other functions working Kind regards Uffex
Sorry omitted the picts.
Thanks Uffex! Ill check it out and post what I find..
Thanks Uffex! Ill check it out and post what I find..
My 2 speed travel isnt working on my TB145 as well...I'll need to check these solenoids. The control lockout when the armrest is raised is not working either...I can function the machine even with the armrest raised so I assume its those 2 solenoids not functioning. Need to sort out a hydraulic issue first...but checking these solenoids is next on my list.
Well I did some more diagnostics on the 2-speed travel... I checked voltage at the solenoid, and that is where I found a problem. The solenoid has a red and black wire, which I think would be + and -. On the red wire I am getting 6 volts and the black wire 12 volts....odd. I took a battery and hooked it directly to the 2 speed travel solenoid, and it worked perfectly, sped up and slowed down the tracks. I am now looking into the 2 speed travel relays and resistor in the electrical box.... The relays click on and off and seem to be doing there job... There is also a large controller in the electrical box.. I was considering just putting a toggle switch between the battery and the solenoid, buy I would rather fix it correctly...
Good day CT Those voltage readings are a little strange 6volts? each solenoid has two cables one should check out as ground the other when active should have battery voltage. Establish which is live and check that the other has continuity to ground (Frame) If that is good remove the coil and check that it has good resistance measurements. Kind regards Uffex
I have checked the diagram I have hope it is what you have the switch for high speed is a ground to the ECU the ECU should then give a live to the solenoid please see attached. There is a quench diode at the solenoid please check this is also working correctly passing power in one direction only. Kind regards Uffex
Hello Uffex, I will check what you have said... The 2-speed solenoid at the pump seems to check out good. I unplugged the solenoid harness and checked the cables for voltage. I am getting voltage on both cables. That does not seem right, as you say. One should be a ground and the other should have voltage when the circuit is energized. Also what seems strange is when the 2 speed indication light comes on, there is no voltage to the 2 speed solinoid. When I hit the button, and the indicator light goes out, there is voltage at the solenoid. This seems backwards to how it should function. Are these the diodes you are talking about in the picture?
Good day CT Im to sure of the actual diode location normally it will be in the connector at the solenoid please check it out according to the attached, when this is good if you still have a strange result run a new cable from the ECU and make the ground separate nearby to the solenoid. if you do not get a result come back. KR Uffex
My TB53FR got additional ground wires, engine to frame and cab to frame, after it melted the throttle cable electrically.
Hi, i have the problem with the high speed on my takeuchi tb53fr. It doesnt work since we renewed the swivel joint, and mechanic mixed the pipes on hydromotors!!!!!,,, then we renewed both hydromotors, and they are running fine, they just dont have that high speed anymore, so i wonder could it be that the valves on the hydropump are locked or something with metal from hydromotors breakdown, or is there a simpler solution. Basicly, i would want to also know what pipe is gooing where from the hydropupm, in this post i saw there are 2 solenoids, but i think i have the 3 one, so for what is what on this pump? Sorry for bad english
I’m having the same problems with no rabbit gear and the voltage seems to be working backwards on mine as well. What did you do to fix yours?
Note rabbit speed auto cuts out if the travel motor under too much pressure eg turning etc. Not sure if this is an electrical or hydraulic sensor that manages this ?
I have a Takeuchi TB135, 2007 mdl, S/N 135-19406 and am having problems with the solenoid valves P/P/Ns 1902909017 and 1902909018. I have chased the problem down to the solenoid valve magnetic coils but the dealer here does not have or can source just the coils, I think the rest of the valves are ok. Do you know of a source of the coils? Sometimes getting parts and pieces here in Alaska can be a challenge, thank you in advance, Patrick
Good day Patrick If you measure the diamensions of the coil you may be able to match it with another, your other way to go buy th complete valve and just change the coil. Attached may help Kind regards Uffex
Hi I have a Takeuchi tb180 fr and the 2 speed travel isn’t working. I messed up how the hydraulic hoses are located and I can’t seem to relocate them correctly. Does someone have a pic of the hose locations?