Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi TB135 How to gain access to relays?

Chasegj · 2022-08-05 23:02

Hi first post here. Glad to have a group like this. I have a Takeuchi TB135. I have no power to my fuel stop solenoid or my horn. I have read they are in the same fuse and I have tested the horn fuse and it is good and there is power at the fuse. I suspect it is a relay but they are all in a metal compartment under the left controller. I can’t see a way to get access without disconnecting all he hydraulics on the controller. Is there an easier way to access the relays. Any advice would be great. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1heymccall2022-08-06 00:06

    No access even with the cab tilted?

  2. #2Chasegj2022-08-06 11:09

    There is a plate you can access from the bottom but you still would have to remove all the hydraulic lines running to the left controller as they run directly in front of the plate.

  3. #3Chasegj2022-08-06 21:43

    I got access today. I had to remove all the hydro lines from the left side controller. Not the funnest but not to bad either. Just seems like they would make access to the electrical stuff more easy