Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi TB135 Hydraulic Pump

Heavy Chevy ยท 2018-12-03 07:53

I have a 2004 TB 135 Excavator that got caught in a brush fire and burned the plastics and hydraulics hoses and stuff. I am working on restoring it as it only caught the back side before the fire department extinguished the fire. The hydraulic pump hoses burned off and it damaged the solenoid valve (two coils). As I was looking in my parts manual last night I didn't see where you could order those parts. Do I have to buy another pump which is super expensive or can this be repaired?

Replies7
  1. #1heymccall2018-12-03 08:53

    They show up on my end, in the book.

  2. #2Heavy Chevy2018-12-03 09:14

    Great! I am happy to know that exist and I may not have to purchase a new pump. I didn't think the include the SN in my post; however, does your book show the page that covers Serial # 13514326 series.

  3. #3Heavy Chevy2018-12-03 09:21

    Also, my pump part number is 1902022300. thx.

  4. #4heymccall2018-12-03 10:17

    Here's the whole manual on pdf (easier to search by keyword) https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://files.minnpar.com/partbooks/COMPACT%20TRACK%20LOADER%20MANUALS/TAKEUCHI/TAKEUCHI%20TB135%20BG4Z010%20CRAWLER%20LOADER%20PARTS%20MANUAL.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjKwvSG54PfAhWLrFkKHdENAD4QFjAAegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw0Zu1v8Jbi1TwBnwPXX3lsE

  5. #5TVA2018-12-03 10:30

    Takeuchi use Sauer Danfoss pumps and motors, but name plate will have Takeuchi models and coding - not SD though. I suspect Takeuchi price might be higher than if you can find the SD dealer.

  6. #6Heavy Chevy2018-12-03 11:32

    Awesome! Thx as that is what I needed.

  7. #7Heavy Chevy2018-12-03 11:32

    Great, Thanks and I will look them up.